Position: Year 2 Leader & Reading Leader
Location: Court Lane Infant School
- Leading the Year 2 Team -4 classes of 30
- Leading Reading throughout the school
- Teaching a year 2 class
Experience in leading improvements in learning and teaching
- Leading Reading, including collecting and analysing assessment information in order to set targets.
- Responsible for organising reading intervention groups across Key Stage One, these are reviewed at least termly.
- Responsible for leading a School Improvement Group which focussed on Assessment during 2014-15
- Appraisal reviewer for staff
- Have been responsible for leading the year 2 team at Court Lane Infant School since 2014.
- Previous experience of leading ICT/PSHE
Specific SLE area of expertise:
Other areas of expertise:
- Experience of working with higher attaining pupils at Infant School level
- A lot of work carried out with pupils achieving level 3 in reading, writing and maths.
- Year 2 curriculum – planning and delivery