Position: Assistant Head Teacher
Location: Cliffdale Primary Academy
- Pupil Outcomes
- Deputy DSL
- Science and PE Curriculum Lead
- Outdoor Learning and Offsite Activities Co-ordinator
Experience in leading improvements in learning and teaching:
- I have researched effective interventions and carried out action research in my own school improving pupil outcomes.
- I have led the development of our science curriculum, in particular creative approaches to working scientifically within the p-levels.
- I have taken part in two challenge partners reviews as a joint reviewer and am trained to carry out challenge partner reviews in other schools.
- I regularly observe lessons, including learning walks and feedback to staff and have had my judgements quality assured by both Ofsted and Challenge Partners.
Specific SLE Area of expertise:
- Teaching and Learning - SEND, including adapting the curriculum to make it accessible for learners with SEND.
- Assessment and interventions for pupils working at P-Levels.
- Adapting the Science curriculum to the needs of pupils with SEND.