Position: Senior Leader: Director of Personal Development , Head of Performing Arts Curriculum, Head of Performance (Drama, Dance, Music and Fitness)
Location: Admiral Lord Nelson School
- Developing creativity across the curriculum through pedagogy and practice.
- Leading Performing Arts (Drama, Dance and Music)
- Lesson observations, feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- BTEC Quality Nominee and Lead IV
- Artsmark critical friend.
- Facilitator with Institute of Education (UCL)
- Assistant Head teacher – Personal development Programme, SMSC, RRSA
- Rights Respecting School Leader
- Global Learning Schools Co-ordinator
Experience in leading improvements in learning and teaching:
- Developing observation programmes driving towards outstanding teaching and learning: managing the observation cycles, developing Learning Walk and Drop In walk programmes.
- Managing the delivery of all BTEC programmes.
- Delivering CPD on Personal Development, Creativity, Learning through Play and Group work.
- AST working in both secondary and primary schoo
- Global Learning Programme Co-ordinator.
- Rights Respecting School Leader (Level 2)
Specific SLE area of expertise:
- Performing Arts
- Curriculum Development
- Personal Development Curriculum
- Rights Respecting Schools Award
- Global Learning
Other areas of expertise
- Artsmark development
- Learning through play and creativity
- BTEC management
- Teaching and Learning