Position: Early Years Leader/ English Subject Leader
Specialism: EYFS and English
Location: College Park Infant School
- EYFS Leader
- Member of school SLT
- English Manager
- SCITT Mentor
- LA Early Years Moderator
Experiences in Leading Improvements in Learning and Teaching:
- Pupil Progress Meetings, analysing data, highlighting pupils that haven’t made progress and generating interventions and next steps with class teacher.
- Appraisals of Support staff, setting targets and implementing strategies for improvement within the role.
- Lesson observations and feedback of team members and SCITT students using OFSTED criteria.
- Moderating of work both in house and as part of an early years cluster, agreeing and challenging judgements.
- School to school support: Helping other schools to develop and improve learning environments, planning and curriculum as well as accurate assessment.
- Modelling good practice for staff from own & others schools to observe with opportunities for follow-up discussions.
What are your Specific Areas of Expertise?
- Early Years
- Guided Reading
- Planning and Curriculum