We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and creative Director... Read more →
Professional Development at PTSA We have a comprehensive programme of professional development opportunities suitable for all staff, whatever their starting point. We offer initial teacher training programmes such as School Direct and Researchers in Schools as well as continuing
Apply For School Direct The application round for September 2016 start will open 6 October 2015 and applications can be made from 27 October 2015. All applications will be made through the UCAS website. APPLY EARLY TO SECURE A PLACE.
Aim To build a network of schools to promote and support collaborative research design projects across Portsmouth Outcomes To share our experiences of research and consider the impact it has on our schools and leadership To use research and development
Click here for more information Read more →
What is the Portsmouth Teaching School Alliance?
The Portsmouth Teaching School Alliance is committed to raising standards and improving the outcomes for the young people of Portsmouth.
- Building on the strengths within the city
- Fostering true collaboration between schools
- Finding the best practice in the City and ensuring it is shared and embedded
- Helping to attract and retain the best people to work with children and young people in Portsmouth schools
- Providing access high quality innovative CPD as an entitlement for all staff working in schools, from trainee teachers to system leaders
- Providing leadership development opportunities and training at all levels.
- Engaging in and disseminating the findings of the best educational research
- Awareness of the educational landscape (local, national and international)