Click here for more information Read more →
Professional Development at PTSA We have a comprehensive programme of professional development opportunities suitable for all staff, whatever their starting point. We offer initial teacher training programmes such as School Direct as well as continuing professional development for Newly
Apply For School Direct The application round for September 2017 ITT Course opens 27 September 2016 and applications can be started from 18 October 2016. All applications will be made through the UCAS website. APPLY EARLY TO SECURE A PLACE. In this Section: About Portsmouth
Aim: To build a network of schools to promote and support collaborative research design projects across Portsmouth Outcomes: To share our experiences of research and consider the impact it has on our schools and leadership To use research and development
https://vimeo.com/153258167 Read more →
What is the Portsmouth Teaching School Alliance?
The Portsmouth Teaching School Alliance is committed to raising standards and improving the outcomes for the young people of Portsmouth.
- Building on the strengths within the city
- Fostering true collaboration between schools
- Finding the best practice in the City and ensuring it is shared and embedded
- Helping to attract and retain the best people to work with children and young people in Portsmouth schools
- Providing access high quality innovative CPD as an entitlement for all staff working in schools, from trainee teachers to system leaders
- Providing leadership development opportunities and training at all levels.
- Engaging in and disseminating the findings of the best educational research
- Awareness of the educational landscape (local, national and international)